Friday, January 29, 2010

If you don't know by now...

Before we all nod in agreement that my husband is, in fact, superman....take a look at THIS!

One of my favorite blogs to visit was introduced to me by my sister, and design sponge never ceases to amaze me with the fun DIY projects & designs she finds out there!



So this was the last and final hint.....
Now I need them to make this in a white or cream (I guess the black could work) and I can put my new prize inside on the coffee table without it being an eye sore




That pretty little lady inside is my new best friend. My old one (may God rest her soul) passed away in 2008 & while falling onto the nasty Acer PC my dad had given me as a hand me down seemed to make my day beyond help, my hubs walked in the door with this! Needless to say, I won't be getting another gift until the day I die, but it meant that world to me that he believed enough in me and what I want to do with it to support me in such an amazing way. I feel like kissing his lips now! I actually sat with my jaw open, then cried. He worried that was a bad thing, until I explained that in a girl, not so much! He managed to spoil a girl who grew up spoiled AND shock her! It's fun being newlyweds and dirt poor bc we appreciate the sweet things without taking such advantage of them. I love that man!

ps: did I mention that I'M the one who had to buy the new washing machine we needed? We got it for a steal, but I'm realizing that him buying this was as much for him as it was for me. I don't seem to have the same ability to nag him to help clean up around the house. I'm finding myself doing his dishes without complaining. ?? He may have uncovered the secret to a successful marriage for men.....

No comments: