Monday, March 22, 2010

19 Days Left!

Well, this past week/end I pretty much lived in Montgomery. I feel as though I never want to return after so much driving!
Wednesday through Friday I worked @ our location there to let Sharon have a few days off with her son.Saturday, I woke up and returned to celebrate Carter's upcoming nuptuals by hostessing @ her lingerie shower & then servicing a car of ladies as D.D. for the night before heading back to Birmingham at 1:30am(red bull does NOT keep one awake for these things btw....)

Lindsay & her mom had the table looking great, and the food was amazing (I can say this bc I had myself a plate (or two) just to sample everything and see it wasn't poisenous of course)

the cake was from my mom from Edgars. They've always baked delicious cakes :)

Lindsay & Carter soaking up the gorgeous weather! It was a perfect Sunset for opening fun gifts :)

Her & her momma....both gorgeous ladies

The best gift shes got! Panties from Dad...imagine that?

Our hostess shot of the night
& no bachelorette party is complete without my serenade of Wagon Wheel taking over for the band.....your welcome Carter ;)


xxx
Happy Monday...
mine started bad, but won't end that way as I plan to go to bed the second I get off work....
I'm still pooped from so much traveling










No comments: