Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My bestie's getting married!

After Harry Connick, Jr. we headed to the plains to celebrate the upcoming wedding of my Dearest Carter. We had such a great time together, and everything looked beautiful!
i Love this picture of those two!
The food was barbeque sandwiches, a yummy soup, potato salad, & yummy baked beans....(thanks Lauren for prepping my body properly)

I loved the flowers....the girls did a great job with everything!

Carter and her new brother-in-law...plus his girlfriend
I was so glad we were able to be there
and this pretty much explains our relationship to a T
& this face? well, this is the one Joey gets when he isn't cooperating...I found it hilarious that he captured it so well

Happy Wedding Carter! Not too long from now you'll be a "Mrs." yourself
xxx








1 comment:

paula said...

Ha! can't wait to shoot all these beautiful faces again.