Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Park

Last weekend, Mr. Jones and I decided that Aspyn (WE) needed a day @ the park now that the sun is shining and the humidity is decent (for Alabama @ least)

She was THRILLED to be there, once she realized we weren't headed to the grooming salon or the vet.
She even had a new "I'm @ the park and loving it" squat she invented. Odd? yes! but she's smiling isn't she?
We laid on our blanket after a lunch of turkey sandwiches, chips & salsa, and fruit and looked up @ that sky......I could have fallen asleep had a very large bird not stopped by to freak me out! (I'm not a bird lady)
Aspyn, however, was a bird person...so much so that I had to hold onto her to keep her from showing that bird who was boss.....
Her bark sent him to his own pond & she was able to bask in the sunlight once again.
It might take a little preparation, but seriously get your booties outside and enjoy this weather! I feel like a bear coming out of hibernation with the winter we just had! I HATE (repeating for effect) HATE the cold.

Happy almost Monday (is that an oxymoron?)

No comments: