Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tis the season

I am so far past excited to decorate for Christmas this year that I can hardly stand it!
Having a new home, I'm sure I'll find a way to squander all of my extra money on senseless Christmas decor that I'm know I'll more than likely be "over it" by next year. Due to my fickle-ness (yes, it's a word), I have decided to integrate my new life theory (see definition below) into Christmas decor as well this year. This photo entailed everything I love )minus that rug): white, crisp, a little life from the outdoors, and warmth. I shall copy the plants for sure. Wish me luck!


Life theory (bee.ing.smart.fur.a.ch.ay.nge): the idea that b/c Sunny Jones tends to change her favorite "shade of blue" or "look" each year she will now learn to stick with classic looks that can easily be "updated" with a simple throw or pillow whenever the mood changes, without causing the need to purchase an entire new set of furniture each time. This also means buying one nice piece at a time that will last for years rather than running to buy something cheap everything the mood hits her.

No comments: