Monday, January 3, 2011

Easy as ABC

Photobucket

Just thought I'd share a glimpse into design heaven with you all. During our trip to NY to visit my sister, she wanted to take me by a "little" furniture/design store around the corner she thought i'd like. Let me just say my mouth flew open, I began to quiver, and a tear dropped down my cheek. The camera quickly left my purse and all thoughts to the embarrassment of snapping photos in a store quickly left. I love ABC home and I never want to stop. We bumped into Thom Filicia from Queer Eye while there.....kinda cool.

Xx Happy Monday. I'm home sick with a lingering case of Bronchitis that won't leave me. Back to work tomorrow with or without feeling better.

2 comments:

Haley Graydon said...

My mouth would've flown open too!! Store looks AMAZING. Hope you feel better soon!! NO FUN I had bronchitis this past fall and it took oh about 2 months to go away..I didn't catch mine early though. I honestly think I have it right now also.

On some good meds:)
Can't wait to hang with you

paula said...

I dream of going to this shop! jealous ;)