Monday, August 8, 2011

26

This weekend we spent our time in Fairhope, Al. I was shooting a wedding (Kelly's bridals are now up here) and we spent 2 fabulous nights in this gorgeous town. I'm outright ashamed at the amount of photos I took. Everything was busy charging for the wedding, and our personal time was short, but we enjoyed walking around and visiting the endless streets of adorable shops. It was my 26th birthday, so we made sure to wake up early enough to give us time to enjoy the quaint town. Each shop owner took the time to introduce themselves and made us feel right at home. We've already planned to go back for a visit - however, I will NOT be coming home empty handed after spotting Villa Decor - a gorgeous furniture store. I seriously walked in a lost my breath!


We stayed at the Hampton Inn. I honestly had no idea what to expect, but for the price it couldn't have been better. It was in the center of everything, the service was excellent, and a little complimentary breakfast never hurt anyone.
I wanted to eat the air when I walked into this shop. You could taste the deliciousness in the air...yup!
I can't wait to visit again, however I'm thinking a girls trip would make more sense seeing as to how I plan to do nothing but go from shop to shop and comment on everything I see.....and taste it too

Xx

No comments: