Wednesday, December 23, 2009

1ST ANNUAL JONES CHRISTMAS

This year, Joey and I decided to throw a little Holiday party for a few of our friends to celebrate together while everyone was home for the Holidays. I think I bit off a bit more than I could chew working full time and trying to decorate our home for the first time, but it all came together and looked pretty darn cute if I may say so myself. We sat the table with a few appetizers (spinach dip was a hit) haha.....and Joey bought me some beautiful red roses just in time for me to have a splash of Christmas red on the table.
Some sweet girls showed up to help us celebrate, and I was so happy to spend time with each of them. 3 of these girls I met through Joey's friends, and it has been such fun getting to know each of them.
My sister was able to fly in that day so she could spend the evening with us at the new place (which she hadn't seen yet)....it was great spending time with her, and attempting to lick her face? :) .... she always makes my day when I see her, and she was so sweet and brought me home an outfit to wear (and keep) that juicy gave her to wear while promoting an event for them. Cant beat free clothes....she didnt let me keep the boots though, which hurts my heart...it'll heal I suppose.


Joey's brother was able fly in that night as well. He ALWAYS finds a way to make pictures more interesting....hmmmm
OH!!! Have I mentioned that I'm married to Santa Clause? It's true! Don't be jealous, he hogs covers and tends to burst out into song at the most inopportune times....***

All in all, things went great, and I cant wait to continue celebrating!!!! We got a lot of goodies to drop off at toys for tots today from everyone who came, so thank you everyone for helping us out with that !!!! Today is my LAST day of work, and then Christmas will begin :) YAY!!!! Can't wait to hang out with family and celebrate the birth of my Lord & Savior.



1 comment:

paula said...

what fun sunny! everything looks beautiful.