Thursday, January 14, 2010

Meet the new addition.....

I bought Joey a new computer for his month early birthday gift yesterday. I fixed him up some great new digs in the kitchen & I think we are on our way to our first million once he passes this series 7 exam next month. He needs his own study space (and a dependable computer) so I figured the gift needed to be given early to allow him to use it for studying these next few weeks. I was going to take a video of his response, but honestly, since he saw the huge box at the door I assumed he wouldn't be as shocked as a COMPLETE surprise, so I didnt but man I should have! His face was something I will never forget as long as I live. Jaw dropped, complete awe....priceless! So now I can build my credit while sneaking in every chance I get to sit in his new "office." Did I mention that my father lent him his Herman Miller office chair that he bought at 20 years old that is now worth thousands & he bought it for nothing back then. OLD MAN! haha. I'd love to steal the original Eames that he has, but something tells me Amanda is going to fight over that one. Which is fine with me, only because I lover her so! Well, here she is....


Pretty cool, right? It's a touch screen with a great HD webcam for skyping everyone & he I had a lot of fun playing with it last night (since I wouldn't hand it over to him once I discovered all the fun perks that came with it). The all in one thing is awesome for less clutter if you're wanting something with a big screen to sit in the kitchen or on a desk at your home office. I was skeptical, and not so sure if I'd love it since I'm a mac girl, but for half the price it will suffice for what he needs. NOW I'm ready for this little lady myself ;) (hint hint hun). It wouldnt hurt to have my own little work station now that I'm wallowing in jealousy over his. I'll post pics as soon as he let's me sit at his desk and use his computer to post them! I'm dying to try out the photo editor it came with. Somehow things always revert back to me.....I should work on that huh?

No comments: