Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2 5 p a r t 2

Well, my birthday ended on a wonderful note. Dinner @ Superior Grill was yummy as usual, only we picked a bad night for it since there was a High School Reunion taking up most of the space.

These two came to town to help me celebrate, and it meant the world that they would make the drive just to spend some time with little ole me :)
Meagan (aka the rain maker) came along too....and in being true to her curse, it rained as we left dinner.


Mr. Jones went almost 2 hours early to make sure we'd have seats! I'm glad since we still waited an hour after getting there. Darn reunions! Thanks baby :)


Good friends make for fun times!



However, this might be a bit more accurate for the people we really are. Who says long hair doesn't serve you well? Carter's phone helped us capture this special moment.


This was the only good part to the "courtesy" dessert. Sorry Superior Grill, but the pancake/syrup mountain/cookie/sugar overload did not wish my stomach happy birthday.




Thanks to all of you for making it such a fun dinner! I had a great time getting to hang out with every one. It meant the world to me!

Carter can't let all that Splenda go to waste. She was resourceful (as resourceful as Sofia Patrillo from Golden Girls is) & took off with her artificial sweetener. It was the least they could do.


Thanks guys for spending my bday celebration with me! The quarter of a century has been quite a fun one if I may say so myself
xxx






No comments: