Monday, June 27, 2011

Pursuit 31

I recently had the opportunity to go to Nashville and attend a retreat put together by the creator of Pursuit 31, Karen Stott. This woman is not only an amazing photographer, but she has taken the time to bless other girls like me who are starting out and busy finding the balance between it all. From the outside, it seems like a pretty simple job. Take the pictures, put them on a disc, and collect a check. Not so much.......this business is just that.... a BUSINESS, and it's so amazing to have been led by not only an amazing photographer, but a woman/wife/mother and follower of Christ.









I could go on and on, but I'll let you do the research yourself. This gal singing in the video modeled with her boyfriend for the day as our bride and groom. What pressure on him, right? haha. She is an amazing photographer herself, a perfect model, and just when we already hated her enough, she sings! Seriously Katie? Not polite!


Untitled from 2Duce2 Films on Vimeo.

This video was done by 2Duce2 films. Brides.....if you are in the market for a videographer, I can NOT tell you how imperative it is that you hire these 2. Seriously! Eugene and Heather were phenomenal. They are hysterical, fun, and incredibly talented at what they do. They travel - so no excuses!








Thank you Karen and Isaac for the opportunity. It was seriously something I will carry with me always. Elizabeth Ann put it perfectly. You guys don't bless us for the Glory, but for His. Thank you for that!

Sunny Xx

*I'll post my photos from the day of shooting soon. The "bride and groom" rocked it out!

No comments: